Eveyday while cooking dinner, I play vivid bharti/FM Rainbow on my Dish DTH service (I tell you it’s the worst) and the magic of listening to those songs is something which can’t be described in words. There is always a binding force as what would be the next song played. As I listen to that I usually remember our good old days of Chitrahaar.
I remember , we used to count how many songs have been played in that particular episode. And the long wait for the “new song” which usually used to be the last song of the episode!
- Compare it with todays infinite music channel playing those new songs 24 hrs…
- And add to the misery (or may be a BOON) now there is piracy, download those songs and take them along with you wherever you go..
- That one hour “Disney hour” showing Tale Spin and Duck tales and today’s n number of cartoon channel all usually showcasing super man/spiderman with some new name
- It was fun to goto zoo/picnic and now people wait for weekends to visit some shopping malls or Food court
- Writing a letter and waiting for the reply atlest 15 days and now write an email and if you don’t get a reply back within 5 minutes we get impatient
- Food was cooked fresh and packed in stainless steel ka dabba and now we have ready to eat microwavable food packed a month back
- Those were the days of ink pen, using a ball pen was indeed a luxury in those days , and now I wonder if people know how to refill your ink pen
- Earlier how people used to die to steal those “cozy moments” and now people crib for “own space”
Good Olden days….