Some of the common mistakes I have seen we all women commit while cooking,baking or cutting resulting in half cooked veg or cake doesn't comes out soft.So compiled this list, which I often use it myself in kitchen
- Cut all veggies of equal size, or else thin ones would get cooked quickly and the thicker ones may be left uncooked,
- Don't sprinkle dry spices, in gravy or else they wont be mixed properly leaving lumps in the gravy.
- Don't store green chilly with its head, remove the head and then store it. It would remain fresh for days
- Don't boil tea leaves for more than three minutes, the taste could be ruined.
- Always use boiled water to add to gravy, never add cold water as it reduces its taste
- While baking, never use refrigerated butter or milk, always use them on room temperature.
- While baking, never fill the mould more than three-fourth of its size, or else the cake wont have space to get puffed.
- While baking never use baking powder instead or baking soda and vice-verse
- Never overcook paneer, or else it gets hardened
- For any exotic paneer veggie, make sure to put spices just few minutes before putting it down from flame or else spice taste and texture gets ruined , as it is exposed to flame.