Bajao

I bunked my office again today after long time ofcourse, I just love myself whenever I do so. :)
I feel myself to give a pat on my back. hahaha...

Could you believe it, Himesh Bhai is back and that too with three heroines. Uddi baba... How could he? Please stop him. Why nobody files a case of mental torture against him. :P

I m waiting for BLUE, it should be a good movie. I m in love with its title song and chigy-wiggy one. Thats too cute.

On friday I watched "WakeUp Sid", good movie, seriously!! Fresh and vibrant!! Although Ranbir Kapoor always appears to me as "choosa hua aam" but still movie was good.And I loved T-shirts he wored in whole movie. cute ones!!!

Anyone watching Perfect Bride? Haahahahaha... Its a cute show man!!! Although I still dont understand how could people go on show to find there "would be's"... but still I m loving it ;-).

Guys, anyone who is aware of any centre where I could donate some clothes. I m trying to find out, but no clue. Please help me if you have any contacts. Otherwise I need to goto jungle and donate them to hippos ;-) my twin :P

Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

PS: The title has nothing to do with the post, I wasnt able to find a suitable title and was watching B4U music, so thought of putting the same BAJAOOOOOOOOOOO... :P.

13 comments:

ruSh.Me said...

Donating clothes, do let me know, if you find a place... I also a bagful for old clothes lying under the bed... :(

www.GiveIndia.org said...

Visit www.goonj.org to see where to donate old clothes.

Chandler said...

tussi ghar pe ho. and u dint go to office. kamal kitta tussi!!!

i hope wake up sid me konkona is ok and laidback. i cant tolerate her screamings.

nope no...remember metro ?

Jack said...

Chakoli,

Sad that you have stopped replying to comments. Thanks for movie reviews. I suggest you visit any good orphanage to donate clothes or search for NGOs in google who collect old clothes for needy and natural calamity victims.

Take care

Hobo ........ ........ ........ said...

Check:
http://projectwhy.blogspot.com/

Reema said...

looks like we all have old clothes to donate.

Chakoli said...

@Rashmi


Just now somebody told me about www/goonj.org... try it... its a place a we need to go for...

nice photo btw :D

Chakoli said...

@giveindia.org



thanks :)

Chakoli said...

@Sam

yes ji ghar pe......

she is nt screaming
infact i LIKE HER...

Chakoli said...

@jACK


NAAH JI...WS just busy with things....

Chakoli said...

@Hobo


Thanks a lot :)

@Reema

yes you alos could log in to goonj.org

Aaarti said...

hey gurl
Good fun bunking office...enjoy!!!

Donating clothes, well, there is a place i give away stuff to in Chennai....

Aaarti said...

ok, something happened.. my comment disappeared..

as i was saying, in chennai i donate old clothes at a center...!! lemme know ...

I saw Wake up Sid today, thoroughly enjoyed it... so real, and simple!!:)

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON