Last Month of 2013!!!

Oh man!! Last month of the year. I mean how time flies... god knows!!

My memories of 2013 new year celebration are still fresh and its about to end. Should I feel happy about it as time is flying soon which means I 'm having a good time or is it I'm just so occupied that hardly realize about time, date, month...year!!

TV shows have again started wrapping up top 100 news, songs, movies, soaps, ..actor...bikes, cars... of the year 2013. On the other hand astrologers are busy writing ... २०१४ में कैसा होगा आपका भविष्य!!! Same goes for IT companies, getting new budget approved for the new financial year :)

All busy in en cashing money from each moment, as I in this moment just feeling good about writing back something...on my own blog!! Nothing more!!

वक़्त बिताना है तो बीत जायेगा
बीता हुआ पल ना लौट के आयेगा
पर आने वाले पल को कुछ यू बिताओ
की ज़िंदगी में हर पल
यादगार बन जाये

Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

No comments:

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON