Happy Janamasthmi

Its "Kuchhu" birthday tomorrow.  I mean its janamasthmi.


Govinda alaa re... aalaa.. jara matki sambhal brijbala....

I don't know the reason but since childhood I'm great fan of Krishna. I remember when I was a kid , there was a "ladoo gopal" statue in our "mandir", and I used to take special care of it. His bathing, decoration and food as if he was a real friend of mine.




Before sleeping, I used to talk to him telling my all day tales and then also complaining and asking for some miracles/wishes.
Not the very next day, but my wishes were granted may be with a delay. I rememeber once I asked for a "big cabury's(For me atleast cadbury's was a big luxury at that time)" and I got three on my birthday.

Somehow, with innocence I also lost my such a good habit, not daily but yes occasionally I still talk to him. Thank him for everything, and he still listens to me.

Happy Birthday Kuuchu :)
Govinda alaa re... aalaa.. jara matki sambhal brijbala....

Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

No comments:

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON