Solitude!!

Solitude is something which I love and somehow I feel relaxed and don't know.....

It gives you time to think about yourself ...

Now what happens is... you are all alone... you have enough time... you don't have work... you have no one to talk.... you think.... you think more...and finally as idle mind is devil's workshop..... you end up doing some idiotic things...and plan for some more idiotic things....

You get relaxed... and start thinking of spiritual part... what I m doing here? is this job of relevance? Am I doing my karma? Whats my responsibility..... and you start searching answers to this questions... to which there is no answer and you'll forget them as soon as your leaves are consumed and you'll resume work. then the questions bothering you are... did I sent the daily report? Did I replied to client mails? Am i ready for the presentation? that colleague is too handsome and stares me as well but what he is married!

And what more... you write up this type of crappy post...so as to waste time of other readers.....


Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

1 comment:

Jack said...

Chakoli,

Nice ramblings of idle mind.

Take care

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON