Ixcream.com

As motherhood stepped in, and so does the immobility [ I mean yes you are bit restricted], so moving out or the seldom treats of puffs, pani puris and ice cream was not as frequent as it was earlier.

I'm nowadays too much of deal finder online, for this and that so not sure how, but finally I stumbled upon foodpanda and there when I searched for food outlets in my area got to know about ixcream.com. I was delighted!!! I mean fresh ,frozen ,variety of flavors at your doorstep. Who wouldn't love it?

There pan panache is really out of the world and so is the addictive anjeer,still have to taste others flavor though.

They currently deliver only in Hyderabad and just few areas [ details are there on the website] but I would surely recommend IT people [ coz they are covering most of IT area] to try it out.

Its just awesome :))

Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

No comments:

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON