Phases Of Life!


With each phase of life, is it that “way of thinking” change?

Not sure but do you think at 40 our heart would skip a heartbeat for SRK or any new damn hot guy.  Would still we be in that teenage kinda attitude?Or that newly married couple!

My point here is as I was going through my old post I really felt – Are these jotted down by me? Like I was so fresh ! Yes I know praising yourself is not good but I really felt positive about my old post, now those fresh post … funny , thoughts to ponder , aggression has changed .

Every day my first thought is to be calm ! Let not anger rule me! I feel now I have more responsibilities and so I make a point to care about me which in turn can help me to provide care to my family be it with food or health or money related!

Each phase of life allows you to learn a lesson and taste the experience of lifetime!



Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

1 comment:

Jack said...

Chakoli,

As we grow our thinking process also undergoes a lot of change. What you wanted to do as a child, you would never think of that as teenager and this process goes on. Understanding and dependence grows with years after marriage. Of course, normal fights also are there even after many years of marriage.

Take care

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON