Winters


Every morning, the first thing I do , is FIGHT !!! Yup, I open up my eyes and sit then my good conscious and bad conscious would fight , if I could skip jogging today and sleep for another half an hour or I should leave my bed and get ready to make this earth shiver(After all if I’ll run, earth need to shake )

But today it was different, as I opened my eyes Ahhhh hhh……….. I could feel the cool breeze. Ohh wow, its cold today , Is Pune hit by winters? And this made me happy, as having ginger tea sitting beside window and reading newspaper is just the perfect morning I could dream of J.

Although, people here, have convinced me well, that winters are not that harsh(as in north), but let’s hope I could enjoy “Gulabi Thand” ;)

Keep Faith
Chakoli

No comments:

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON