MaPa

Every time my two and half year old toddler wants to call Papa, his mouth utters MaPa, and then again he tries to correct it , but all in vain as we could only hear MaPa. Then, he takes a deep breath, finally some pause and hmmmmm he call outs Papaaaaa!

If you ask me, I feel that's the perfect way to address his Papa ... MaPa! Fathers are indeed the "Part and parcel" of kids life, but we also see how the role of "Papa has changed" quite recently. Quite recently when I suggested the topic "My better half is a better mom as well" to Sheroes, they agreed readily and I really got a very positive response for it.

Do you remember Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherji in Talaash. How Aamir son's calls him Adda, I really liked it! Isn't a unique way of addressing someone very special in your life?

And that's one of the reason I feel MaPa is so justified and sweet for my better half and for his role model!

What say you?


Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

No comments:

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON