The Art Of Burping!!

So, the other day when "he and me" were discussing on burping, he shared how his grandmother used to take loudest possible burp with sounds followed by hari om!!And, if I recollect even in my family I did heard those sounds after any meal!

And I said - I guess we are used to that kind of sound. Its now that we stepped out of our homes and know all these etiquette and manners that we try to reduce our sound and in a controlled manner , otherwise even we would have been one of those who makes the loudest possible sounds audible atleast 10 ft :).

I always appreciate "God" for his engineering and again with the burping art I got another chance to appreciate him once again. I mean what a science... the air you swallow while eating , is trying to escape and hence we burp!!

As a kid when I used to drink limca... which is still one of my fav soft drink , I remember my Einstein bro told me a strategy to let that gas escape... open your mouth and nose and let it go!! After every drink, when I was about to burp I used to open my mouth wide and nostrils much wider [atleast I tried] so that all gas can escape at one go but no luck :)

I googled about burping, and found that even this has a world record of longest burp being some one minute and x secs..Oh Boy!! How could you burp for so looong and that tooo in a planned manner , my imagination is not going that beyond so I'll leave the world record.

But as a matter of fact "the more you burp the less you fart" ;) now that's easy gas has to escape from somewhere... it all depends which system of your body is working hard for you :P

So how do you burp?The loudest possible ..or you let it go as light as feather ..

I feel , the "way" is not important... more than following the principle of letting it gooooooooooooooo.....


Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

5 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

Hahaha the more you burp the less you fart... rofl that cracked me up :D enjoyed reading. Ekdum hatke topic.

Red Handed said...

I burp like seldom. and mostly suppressed. Taught to suppress :( :P

Jack said...

Chakoli,

Read 2 posts now. Had a good laugh at your dream as well as kind of password you made. This post reminds me what one burp said to one waiting " Wanna come or be a stinker ".

Take care

Bikram said...

Hi , How are you doing .. long time ..

thank god I burp a lot then he he he he :)

made me laugh ..

Bikram

Haddock said...

Old folks still engage in it (and that too loudly) I think the family gets used to it.

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON